Looking for a speaker to kick-start your International Week of Happiness at Work? Or any other event about Happiness at Work, Positive Psychology, Positive work culture or Vitality and Wellbeing?
Looking for a speaker?
- Maartje and Fennande teach an in-depth 4-day course on Happiness at Work and creating a positive work culture. They were one of the first in the Netherlands with this on- and offline course
- Together with internatuional partners they launched the first international online Woohoo CHO-Academy, originally founded (offline) by Alexander Kjerulf.
- Happy Office initiated the International Week of Happiness at Work, a yearly event where hundreds of companies join in 35 countries from all over the world.
- In 2019 they co-founded the Global Online Happiness at Work Summit, with over 1200 participants from 47 countries and 40 leading expert speakers.
- In September 2020 they publish their first book.
- At the beginning of 2021 they will launch a new training program: ‘Positive Culture Agent’.
Maartje is an expert in Happiness at Work, Organisational Culture and Behavioural Change. She provides energetic inspirational sessions, workshops and keynotes and knows how to show her enthusiasm both online and offline for topics like:
- A kickstart to Happiness at Work.
- Happiness at Work starts with you. It is all about mindset and ownership.
- Sustainable Behavioural Change difficult? Not at all. A great design is key to success.
- The happy marriage between ownership and accountability.
- Leading with happiness and a positive working culture
- How to motivate my employees? Build a positive culture where they can thrive.
- How to change your organisational culture successfully.
Maartje is a highly skilled Online Presenter, for whom zoom has no secrets.
In 2020 they published their first book: The Happy Office Manifesto, the four pillars of a positive work culture (currently in Dutch only, translation planned for 2022). The book is nominated for the title Management book of the year 2021.
As founders of the International Week of Happiness at Work in 2018, they support companies to put the topic on the agenda and start to realize the benefits of happiness in their organization. This DIY movement has spread rapidly over the globe, with hundreds of companies in over 45 countries joining each year, and counting. In 2019 they co-founded the Global Online Happiness at Work Summit, with over 1200 participants from 47 countries and 40 leading expert speakers.
Since 2020 they joined the international team that took over Woohoo Unlimited (formerly Woohoo Inc), a network of 100+ practitioners and facilitators on happiness at work from over 30 countries.
Fennande is a thought leader and pioneer in the topic of Happiness at Work and Organisational Culture. It is her belief that in this era of turbulent change, organizations need to be flexible and resilient. Therefore they must strive for happy employees, that take responsibility and are accountable, that are flexible and resilient, and bring their most efficient and evolved self to work.
She provides energetic inspirational sessions, workshops and keynotes and knows how to show her enthusiasm both online and offline for topics like:
- A kickstart to Happiness at Work
- Happiness at Work starts with you. It is all about mindset and ownership!
- Sustainable Behavioural Change difficult? Not at all. A great design is key to success
- The happy marriage between ownership and accountability
- Leading with happiness and a positive working culture
- How to motivate my employees? Build a positive culture where they can thrive
- How to change your organisational culture successfully
Fennande is a highly skilled Online Presenter, for whom Zoom has no secrets.
What intrigued her most though, was how the learning results achieved by trainees in the classroom were often not expressed in the workplace. By talking to her trainees, Griet quickly discovered that stress was the main culprit. She wanted to know more about this phenomenon, which apparently succeeded in undoing all her work in the blink of an eye.
In 2015, she decided to study the mechanism of stress. She obtained the certificate of Stress and Burn-out coach. In 2018 she went to the Netherlands and added the certificate as Happiness at Work Expert. As co-founder of the company Tryangle, Griet and her colleagues “Try a different angle” on well-being and happiness at work. You can book her for a smile guaranteed talk on stress and burn-out, physical and mental well-being, resilience, communication and happiness at work.
My curiosity led me to a career in medicine; first as Principal of a group medical practice and now as a board-certified lifestyle medicine physician and independent workplace-based consultant.
I love researching the science and translating it into useful strategies and have just published my fourth book Thriving Mind: How to Cultivate a Good Life (Wiley)
What gets me out of bed in the morning is the opportunity to inspire people to be Happy Thriving Humans through speaking on stage, facilitating workshops and delivering my Thriving By Design Program that incorporates brain health, mental wellbeing and psychological safety.
Getting the best out of people doesn't come from wringing them out like a wet towel, it's about understanding what really motivates us to work hard, stay curious to learn more, come up with new ideas, and of course to know how to get along with people, especially those we don't consider like ourselves.
Sarah has spent the last 10 years researching and training in Happiness at Work and is a Certified Chief Happiness Officer providing Happiness at Work consulting.
In 2019 Sarah co-founded the first Global Online Summit for Happiness at Work, with over 1200 participants from 47 countries and 40 leading experts from around the world and has worked with companies like WDHB, L’Oreal, FUTR, Abcam Life Sciences, Teleperformance, and Woohoo Inc.
In 2019 she provided international keynotes and workshops in Canada, U.K., Denmark, France, Ireland, Spain, Belgium, Poland and Netherlands.
Want to book Sarah? Email her: firstname.lastname@example.org