Right before the International Week of Happiness at Work, you need to go to Poland. Why? Because the first ever Conference on Happiness at Work in Poland will take place on 19 + 20 September in Krakau.
Among the speakers you will find:
- Alexander Kjerulf, founder and CEO of Woohoo inc, a global leader in the field of Happiness at Work.
- Monika Hilm, author of the book “Put your People First”
- Sarah Metcalfe, Pioneer in a new trend in customer management called Happy Customer
- Randa Farah, co-founder of the Lebanese startup Lebtivity.com, which runs a social calendar of events across all Lebanon, on preventing stress and burn-out
- and many more
You will definitely be inspired! On the second day..
- join the workshop on Leading with Happiness by Alexander Kjerulf
- Lucky teams work in accordance with talents
- workshop on Mindfulness
- you will learn how to make a Manifesto with your team with Happy Office from the Netherlands
- Facilitation in Business, by Katarzina Kern
- Lego Serious Play session on how to discuss powerful questions in a playful way, for all participants.
This conference is loaded with inspiration, practical tips, tools, and energy. Not to miss! Buy your ticket here